Don’t miss out on this RYLead program created specifically for RYLA 2021 Students.
Student/Parent Orientation View here
- Click here for the Students/Campers current notification about RYLead 2021
- What do RYLA and RYLead mean to me? View here.
- Hear what Mia Hamm (Olympian and Women’s Soccer Champion) has to say about RYLead 2021! View here.
- Dates for Module FOUR – Final Wrap-Up
Session FOUR: Virtual Held on Saturday, November 20th
9 to 1:30 PM
Missing the summer 2021 RYLA program is something we’re all disappointed about. The good news is, you’re not really missing out–we have something new for you!
You were selected to participate in this year’s program, and we’re holding up our end of the bargain by ensuring you still have an opportunity to expand and develop your leadership skills.
Over the course of the next few months, the RYLA staff and alumni will provide a digital leadership program called RYLead (Rotary Youth Leadership Education and Development). The program will be delivered virtually, and it will serve as a high-level leadership training program that is educational, engaging, and entertaining. Like all RYLA programs, we are going to have a heck of a lot of fun.
As participating students, you will receive specially curated leadership workshops (three additional online opportunities and at least one in-person get-together), mentorship from RYLA alumni who participated in the program, and unique one-of-a-kind experiences to support you during your senior year and to further prepare you for your future. The core values that drive our summer camp will permeate this particular program.
- Student/Parent Orientation View here
- Come with an open mind and plenty of energy–your RYLA journey is just beginning!
If you have a question on any Module or want more information, just fill out the form below: